This is a long form, it may be useful to have to hand:
- NHS Number (if you have one)
- Address of your previous doctors surgery (if you have one)
- Date you arrived in the UK (if you weren’t born in the UK)
- Your EHIC Card or PRC (If you do not ordinarily live in the UK and have one of these)
- Your Armed Forces personnel number and start date (If you served in the Armed Forces)
- Scanned copies or photos of a photo ID (eg Passport/Driving License) and proof of Address (e.g. utility bill dated in the last 3 months) to upload in this form.
Before you register:
- Check that you're in our Area of the practice you want to register at. You must be within our catchment area to be guaranteed onto our list. For more information, see https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/gps/patient-choice-of-gp-practices/
- If you are registering a child, remember to bring in their red book on first presentation to the practice!
- If you are registering a child, remember that at least one of the Parents or main carers must also be registered with the practice.
- Please note: You can only be registered with one GP practice. If you register with us, you will be de-registered from your current GP practice.
Before moving on..